The Mini Kickers 4U girls and boys program is only open to 3 and 4 years old. Only those players registered may participate. The program is designed to introduce our youngest players to the sport of soccer with an emphasis on fun soccer activities. Basic skills and how to be part of a team will be introduced through a series of age-appropriate games, drills, and activities led by club staff coaches.
Guaranteed 8 sessions on Saturday mornings. Players need to wear cleats or tennis shoes, shin guards, and please bring water and a size 3 soccer ball.
Sessions Days: Saturdays on Sept. 11th, 18th, 25th - Oct. 2nd, 16th, 23rd, 30th - Nov. 6th
Location: Keswick Park Soccer Field
- Fun game with lots of movement
- Learning the area, listening, basic physical literacy, changing direction
- Fun game introducing ball, 10 minutes:
- Listening, learning ball dimensions, movement with a ball, basic physical literacy
- Ball familiarity with parents & without parents
- Ball control, teamwork, listening, movement with a ball
- Mini-Games (1v0, 1v1, etc)
- Kicking, ball control, movement, learning the game
- The club reserves the right to make changes to the program
All sessions will take place at Keswick Park Soccer Fields.